Your well-being and satisfaction is our main priority, so please do let us know if there is anything that you are concerned or unhappy about. We take all complaints very seriously and endeavour to make sure they are dealt with in sensitive manner and resolved quickly and efficiently for you.
Please contact our practice manager, Lucy Stephenson with your concern or complaint. Lucy will acknowledge your complaint either in person, by phone call, or in writing within three working days from the date from which the complaint was received by us.
In investigating your complaint, we will:
- Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention
- Find out what happened and gather the facts
- Where appropriate, make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned
- Provide you with a written apology or explanation
- Find a solution to ensure it doesn’t happen again